Martial Art's Finest Premade Dit Da Jows
We take great pride in the fact that our products are endorsed by some of the finest martial artists in the world, elite practitioners like:
► The legendary Ron Van Clief, Grandmaster of the Chinese Goju System, film star, and 5 time world champion
► Grandmaster Damian Fedorko, famed iron palmist
► Sifu Keith Fanning, iron palmist and world record holder for the most consecutive tiles broken by an iron palm practitioner
Why you might ask are our products preferred by so many high level performers?
The answer is simple… because they’re simply the best that money can buy!
You’ve tried the rest now try the best… seaofchi.com
There is no question that clenched fingers formed into a fist, is the weapon most frequently used in unarmed combat. The predominant use of the hands for striking in a variety of Eastern (Karate and Kung Fu) and Western boxing styles underscores the need for conditioning these most often used frequently injured appendages. Traditionally the use of hand conditioning formulas was considered an essential part of the hand conditioning process in order to prevent injuries, and reduce the possibility of suffering long-range side-effects that can result from repetitive striking such as: nerve-damage, arthritis in the hands, wrists fingers and joints.
Generally speaking most of the prescriptions used for hand conditioning will contain herbs that toughen the skin, harden the bones in the hands, and circulate the blood and the Chi. Whether you practice Iron Palm, Shiwara (breaking technique) or one the generic styles of Karate or Kung Fu; conditioning all of the striking surfaces, especially the hands, has always been considered an integral part of training.
At seaofchi.com we offer a wide-variety of dit da jow formulas. Some are specific to a particular style, while others are more general purpose. We also carry hand conditioning formulas that were originally written on silk in Chinese character dating back many centuries. For over 15 years Thomas Richard Joiner (the owner of seaofchi.com) has kept most of the more unique dit da jows those containing precious and rare ingredients aging for his personal use; however, when we developed this updated website he decided to offer the jows in raw herb form as well as in premade jows so that others could experience first-hand the effects of these extraordinary prescriptions.
What makes our premade jows the finest hit medicine? First, you must consider the source, our jows are real, they are made from classical formulas with lineage that is accurate, and we stake our reputation on it. Second, there are five important criteria that we never compromise in the preparation of our jows.
1. The Quality of the Herbs that are used: Here at seaofchi.com, we only use premium grade herbs because we know that the effectiveness and potency of the dit da jow is significantly influenced by the quality of the herbs used in its preparation.
2. The Freshness of the Herbs: The premium herbs that we use in our jows are the freshest available, because we know that when herbs are used past their prime, the resulting jow is weaker and less effective.
3. Proper Aging: The potency of dit da jows increases with aging, and the longer it is aged the better it will be. All of our jows age for a minimum two years.
4. Proper Aging Vessel: The vessel or container in which the jow is aged and stored is also extremely important, which is why we only use glass bottles and containers throughout the aging and storing of our jows.
5. 100% Pure: Our Premade Dit Da Jows are pure herbs and alcohol; they are never diluted in any way.
By satisfying all of the points of the most stringent criteria we can proudly declare that we produce what is arguably the finest pre-made dit da jows in the world!
Our hand-conditioning formulas come in two different forms, ready-to-use (already prepared and aged) or those that you must prepare into a jow using raw herbs. Below you will find access to all of the premade dit da jows that we sell. However, if you’d prefer to make the jow yourself click to this page: Dit-Da-Jow-Iron-Palm-Liniments-and-Dit-Da-Jows-311 or if you'd prefer to try one of our sample (premade) dit da jow packs, click this page: Dit-Da-Jow-Sample-Packs-040404
These formulas are for external application only—do not use internally!